WHO WE ARE
Our team is led by Female Fashion Industry Design executives with expertise in producing high quality, ethically sourced merchandise that will elevate your brand, organization or project. We bring the best talent from the fashion industry together to collaborate with you, they are all part of the team.
With partners in New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Peru and Italy, we offer a highly collaborative approach with our long-standing partners in our supply chain that become your partner through every step of the product development process.
- Female Led Company
- Ethically Sourced Products
- Global Partnerships
- Collaboration Driven Process
- Quality Assured Products
- Trained Fashion Designers + Product Developers
- Sourcing Pros with Global Contacts with Ethical Factories
- Fashion Industry Graphic Design Print Specialists
- Product Rendering Specialists
- Packaging Design Specialists
- Expert Patternmakers
- Professional Fashion Photographers
- Cut and Sew Factories in LA and Hong Kong
- Specialized Dye Houses
- Expert Printers and Embroiderers
- Surface Design Artists, Computer + Hand Drawn
- Web Developer to cater to your integration needs
- Warehouse + Fulfillment Services
Julia Dawson, Owner & Chief Brand Curator/Creative Director, and Sag Harbor resident channels her electric energy through her life-long passions for Art, Fashion, Rock ‘n’ Roll and Product Design into every project working with a team of product developments specialists and leading factories in the US and across the globe. As a Classicly-trained Fashion Design School Alumni with 15+ years in developing Luxury Apparel & Accessories on Fifth Avenue with Hickey Freeman/Bobby Jones, she elevated her skills and forged lasting relationships with top factories in Italy, Hong Kong, and Los Angeles.
Dawson further honed her design and branding skills by designing & Co-Founding, Frolic!, a children’s Rock ‘n’ Roll themed play space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that was named “Best Play Space in NYC” by Time Out New York Kids. It quickly became a “Celebrity-with-kids” hot spot that was also featured in NY Magazine,Vogue, Daily Candy, on NY1 and later licensed & acquired by the Children’s Museum of Manhattan as a featured exhibit.
Dawson launched The Electric Merch Company to put her passion for great product to work for her clients and developed everything starting with concept to final product including display, merchandising, and marketing with electric results working alongside her industry powerhouse friends as part of the team.