WHO WE ARE
Owner & Chief Brand Curator
Julia channels her electric energy to every project she works on. She brings her life-long passions for Art, Fashion, Rock ‘n’ Roll and Product Design into every project working with a team of product developments specialists ad leading factories in the US and across the globe.
A Fashion Design School Alumni with 15+ years in developing Luxury Apparel & Accessories on Fifth Avenue for high end brands, she elevated her skills and forged lasting relationships with top factories & supplies in Italy, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
Dawson’s talent for Design & Branding was showcased when she designed a place for her son to play. Frolic! was an award winning & wildly popular children’s Rock ‘n’ Roll themed playspace in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. A “Celebrity-with-kids” hot spot featured in man publications and acquired by the Children’s Museum of Manhattan.
Dawson launched The Electric Merch Company to put her passion for great product to work for her clients with electric results working alongside her industry powerhouse friends as part of the team.
Her passion is helping her clients create a successful brand extension and discovering a new level of promotion and a new revenue stream.
- Trained Fashion Designers + Product Developers
- Sourcing Pros with Global Contacts with Ethical Factories
- Fashion Industry Graphic Design Print Specialists
- Product Rendering Specialists
- Packaging Design Specialists
- Expert Patternmakers
- Professional Fashion Photographers
- Cut and Sew Factories in LA and Hong Kong
- Specialized Dye Houses
- Expert Printers and Embroiderers
- Surface Design Artists, Computer + Hand Drawn
- Web Developer to cater to your integration needs
- Warehouse + Fulfillment Services
Our team is led by Female Fashion Industry Design executives with expertise in producing high quality, ethically sourced merchandise that will elevate your brand, organization or project. We bring the best talent from the fashion industry together to collaborate with you, they are all part of the team.
With partners in New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Peru and Italy, we offer a highly collaborative approach with our long-standing partners in our supply chain that become your partner through every step of the product development process.
- Female Led Company
- Ethically Sourced Products
- Global Partnerships
- Collaboration Driven Process
- Quality Assured Products